I love my wife.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Offer to sell it without the repair for $100 off. Cheaper than going to the doctor for separating your ribs or doing something to yourself. (I know most don't need to go to the doctor for separating your ribs)

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Offer to sell it without the repair for $100 off. Cheaper than going to the doctor for separating your ribs or doing something to yourself. (I know most don't need to go to the doctor for separating your ribs)

Here in a few days I will get it fixed. I hate leaving something like that not done. Besides, it will get them back for not letting me work on the roof anymore. :P

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love your wife, too. She is an angel of a woman and she makes sure you have stuff to do that makes you feel like a man's man ...:hey3: She's a good woman. You are lucky to have her.:sunbath:

(Us gurls gotta stick together. :thumbup3: And besides, I really do think she is a sweetie. :anyone:)

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love your wife, too. She is an angel of a woman and she makes sure you have stuff to do that makes you feel like a man's man ...:hey3: She's a good woman. You are lucky to have her.:sunbath:

(Us gurls gotta stick together. :thumbup3: And besides, I really do think she is a sweetie. :anyone:)

Oh she is a sweetie, of that there is no doubt, but if there is an easy way and a hard way, guess which she will choose.

When she wants me to show her how to do something she will always ignore me and try it her way. After 20 some years I have learned just to let her until she gives up and ask me how. :P

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh she is a sweetie, of that there is no doubt, but if there is an easy way and a hard way, guess which she will choose.

When she wants me to show her how to do something she will always ignore me and try it her way. After 20 some years I have learned just to let her until she gives up and ask me how. :P

Yep. I do the same thing with Grumpy. And I'm pretty damn sure he's done me the same "favor". Lol Tit for tat, my man ... Tit for tat. ;)

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love mine too, her sizable melons, that caboose I fell in love with 32 years ago and the high school giggle that she still has to this day.. Not to mention all the other perks I'm provided with..
20200727_215701.jpg
20200709_194529.jpg
20200720_210907.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom