I need a hat...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anybody in the Moore/Norman/south OKC area sell Condor tactical/operator hats? You know...the ones in multicam, OD, tan and so on, with the 3×2 inch velcro loop panel on the front for patches and the 1x5 inch velcro strip on the back for a name tape?

I was wanting to try one on before I order one from Amazon. Some caps I can wear and some I just can't. My melon is huge (size 7 3/4) and it's shaped kinda goofy to boot.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I gots a big ol' melon.

I went to school with a kid who had to adjust his caps to the very last nub on that plastic adjustment doohikey thang, and then he would hafta wrap some electrical tape around the thang, so it would stay.

I see him around town every now and then and he still wears the same size cap and still has to fix em thataway. I swear, a head that small can't hold a helluva lotta brains.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anybody in the Moore/Norman/south OKC area sell Condor tactical/operator hats? You know...the ones in multicam, OD, tan and so on, with the 3×2 inch velcro loop panel on the front for patches and the 1x5 inch velcro strip on the back for a name tape?

I was wanting to try one on before I order one from Amazon. Some caps I can wear and some I just can't. My melon is huge (size 7 3/4) and it's shaped kinda goofy to boot.

Why? You'll just sell it on here in a couple of months!! :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Just Kidding :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom