I need a new garage fridge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My garage fridge just went out and I need to replace it. I know I can buy used on Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist but you don’t know what you’re getting and if it’ll go out in a month.

Anyone know of a good discount appliance store in the metro area?

I’m looking for a side by side and someone that wi hopefully deliver.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just went through the process as my refrigerator went out...I ended up buying a new one at Lowe's that won't be delivered until Sunday....my appliance store has scratch and dent that you can get a deal on that would work for a garage....I didn't find out until I'd already purchased one.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My garage fridge just went out and I need to replace it. I know I can buy used on Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist but you don’t know what you’re getting and if it’ll go out in a month.

Anyone know of a good discount appliance store in the metro area?

I’m looking for a side by side and someone that wi hopefully deliver.
You might call the Maytag shop next to Whataburger on broadway in Edmond. He is locally owned and advertises scratch and dent on his marquee all the time. He has or can get all other brands too

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just went through the process as my refrigerator went out...I ended up buying a new one at Lowe's that won't be delivered until Sunday....my appliance store has scratch and dent that you can get a deal on that would work for a garage....I didn't find out until I'd already purchased one.

What’s the name of your appliance store?

Latest posts

Top Bottom