I need moving boxes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Good people I'm in need of moving boxes. I'm trying to get my home packed up and most of it put in storage so I can get it listed on the market. I'm on the east side of the City and could really use them if anyone has some. I will gladly come and pick them up. Thank you for your time.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Dang Rocky, we gave a BUNCH to a lady that works with my wife that is building a house. Keep an eye on Craigslist and FB marketplace. If you’re like me, I needed my kids to watch for us. I’m not on either of those two sites to watch closely enough.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Dang Rocky, we gave a BUNCH to a lady that works with my wife that is building a house. Keep an eye on Craigslist and FB marketplace. If you’re like me, I needed my kids to watch for us. I’m not on either of those two sites to watch closely enough.
I was thinking about you but I forgot to ask about them when we were visiting the other day. Sometimes I wonder where my smarts have gone.
I will ask my son to look on those sites you suggested. Thank you

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Round here, the liquor stores have great boxes they will let you have. They are usually sturdy and won't be to heavy to pick up unless you fill it full of coins or bulk bullets. :blush:
I'll go check those stores out but I have lots of milk crates for my bullets...:Heya:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Good people I'm in need of moving boxes. I'm trying to get my home packed up and most of it put in storage so I can get it listed on the market. I'm on the east side of the City and could really use them if anyone has some. I will gladly come and pick them up. Thank you for your time.
Moving!! Like to another part of the Metro?

Latest posts

Top Bottom