I need moving boxes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
10 acres my friend. Just over into Lincoln county. Where I can still live pretty much free of restrictions. You know your always welcome....
Good deal!! !0 acres.... sounds like you may need some help clearing some shooting lanes! I have chainsaws and cold beverages and burgers motivate the heck outa me!! :cool::cool:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Good deal!! !0 acres.... sounds like you may need some help clearing some shooting lanes! I have chainsaws and cold beverages and burgers motivate the heck outa me!! :cool::cool:
My charcoal grill and my smoker have always been the last thing I load up and the first thing I unload when I move....you won't be thirsty and you'll be well fed at my home. If you need to sleep before you leave you can do that too.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have 40 or 50 boxes of all sizes....I never can make myself toss them away. You welcome to pick them up if you want to come to Mustang. I'm retired and home most of the time except tomorrow morning as I have a doctor appointment. It's suppose to be raining tomorrow so you might not want to pick them up then unless you have a van or covered bed in your truck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom