I need some .22lr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onyur6

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where can I find some .22lr? I can't find it in the stores or online. If someone knows a good retailer on line please send me the link. This shortage is getting ridiculous! Thanks

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where can I find some .22lr? I can't find it in the stores or online. If someone knows a good retailer on line please send me the link. This shortage is getting ridiculous! Thanks

I found some the other day at Academy on 41st. I have enough that I could spare a brick or 2. I'd sell it for what I have in it rather than gouge on price. Send me a PM if you're interested. I'd also trade if you have some .38

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Id like to learn more about that centurion ammo before I get it.
Aguila is a pretty good name, but Ive neverheard of that particular kind.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That looks like a pretty good price. what was the total after shipping ?

I bought some 40 S&W from him. I bought 2 cases. Each one was about $30 taxes and shipping, but this 22LR ammo is cheaper, so the taxes should be less. Shipping would probably be about the same.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

There were three winchester .22lr HP 550 packs and two Winchester round nose 550 packs at Edmond Wal Mart off Danforth today. I should've bought them so people on here could get some but I already had six items. :hithead:

onyur6

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
try Dong's they show to have a ton of 22lr in stock and not rapeing you for it.

I'll have to go by there but I've been reading about how bad they have been gouging customers and overcharging. This is actually the first post I've seen saying they weren't overcharging.

Thanks for the heads up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom