I stood in line today...for the last time.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think if somebody needs to stand in line for two hours a couple of times a week or daily, like some, to put bread on the table by reselling ammo, their time would be better served sitting in a classroom somewhere trying to acquire the skills to get a better job.
Some of us in this forum have jobs/commitments that preclude spending hours in line at a store.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was there this afternoon at 3pm and bought 3 boxes of 5.56. They had about 25 boxes when I was there. There was just one person in front of me.
Sorry for your frustration.

jdgabbard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And I get that people are upset that they cannot shoot as much as they'd LIKE to. But LIKE to is not a HAVE to. I do not support gouging, I've even made some posts about it on various forums. But the fact is that ammo is in short supply, this is different then any other supply and demand issue. People see a need, and they take advantage of it. And that is the point that I'm trying to get across...

You don't HAVE to have it. So stop trying to find it, and the gougers will stop buying it up. And when they stop, everyone will be able to leisurely walk into Walmart or any gun store and buy a few boxes at a reasonable price.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And I get that people are upset that they cannot shoot as much as they'd LIKE to. But LIKE to is not a HAVE to. I do not support gouging, I've even made some posts about it on various forums. But the fact is that ammo is in short supply, this is different then any other supply and demand issue. People see a need, and they take advantage of it. And that is the point that I'm trying to get across...

You don't HAVE to have it. So stop trying to find it, and the gougers will stop buying it up. And when they stop, everyone will be able to leisurely walk into Walmart or any gun store and buy a few boxes at a reasonable price.

Sounds reasonable to me. Okay.

Latest posts

Top Bottom