I stood in line today...for the last time.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like many of us have differing thoughts on this...that's fine. The topic of hoarding, gouging, and standing in line if you want is of no concern to me anymore.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't call the guys standing in line hoarders. The hoarders already had all the ammo they needed and you won't see them in line. I am a hoarder. I have enough ammo for now. I might change my plan and get more after the craziness goes away. Well, I do want more bullets and powder and primers and brass. That was in my plans before this stuff started.

I want more guns too. I have been thinking that since I was 14 yrs old.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't call the guys standing in line hoarders. The hoarders already had all the ammo they needed and you won't see them in line. I am a hoarder. I have enough ammo for now. I might change my plan and get more after the craziness goes away. Well, I do want more bullets and powder and primers and brass. That was in my plans before this stuff started.

I want more guns too. I have been thinking that since I was 14 yrs old.

Only thing I was short on before all of this started was shotgun shells, and I've made pretty good progress on them before all of those started disappearing (and prices started climbing).

jamessullins82

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friendly message, on Monday,Wednesday and Friday Academy get's their ammo and gun shipments in at 5 am. You need to be there to stand in line at 645 or 7 when the door opens at 8. You can buy 3 boxes a day per caliber.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friendly message, on Monday,Wednesday and Friday Academy get's their ammo and gun shipments in at 5 am. You need to be there to stand in line at 645 or 7 when the door opens at 8. You can buy 3 boxes a day per caliber.

I can see it now. Riot breaks out at Academy as old men rumble to get in line first at wee hours.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

When did they change their policy to 3 per day per caliber? Last time I was in there a week or so ago it was 1 per caliber with a total of 3 boxes

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom