I think I hold the record on OSA for...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, you will have to get a lot higher for transactions in a single weekend record. People have sold an insane amount of firearms, much less ammo and accessories due to death/divorce. Some of those go by pm, not classifieds.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our gun deal? Still the only guy ever to pull up to meet me in a Polaris Slingshot!
Your the winner! Not a slingshot though. LOL! It was also the .44 mag lever gun I forgot I bought in another thread. The day after we met for the deal, wife and I took off for three months in the RV and I completely forgot about buying it. It's new home was just on the other side of the partition in the middle of the safe making it totally invisible unless the door was completely open. A vehicle is parked next to it so the door typically doesn't open completely. All most a year later, with the vehicle out of the garage, opened the door and spotted the rifle.
Shot it a couple of days later.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your the winner! Not a slingshot though. LOL! It was also the .44 mag lever gun I forgot I bought in another thread. The day after we met for the deal, wife and I took off for three months in the RV and I completely forgot about buying it. It's new home was just on the other side of the partition in the middle of the safe making it totally invisible unless the door was completely open. A vehicle is parked next to it so the door typically doesn't open completely. All most a year later, with the vehicle out of the garage, opened the door and spotted the rifle.
Shot it a couple of days later.

Thats pretty cool. Nothing like finding something you forgot about. Now I have to try and remember who I meet in Stillwater that showed up in the slingshot.:anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom