I think I'm in Lust. Tell me about the SOCOM-16.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I need some help.

I think I have sinned.

Let me explain.

Recently, I was shooting with a group of friends. One of the guys had this nice looking rifle. He handed to me and said “here, want to play with her a while?”

Well, I had never really thought much about this particular rifle before. I mean I’ve seen pictures of her and read reports on her, but never actually wrapped my hands around her before.

So, I took her in my hands and started putting her through her motions. Oh baby, that felt so good. Smooth. Responsive. Accurate. You could feel the raw power every time she shuddered and quaked.

It is all I’ve been thinking about for the past few days. I keep pulling up her pictures in my spare time, hoping no one is looking over my shoulder and catches me.

I feel so captivated.

I talked to my friend and he did admit that she was a sexy wench and she did feel really good.

So, now I think I’m hooked.

Can you all school me on the SOCOM-16?

Are the mags the same, standard M1A mags? Do any other mags fit? GI mags of any kind?

I have a couple of ARs that I’m thinking of selling of to fund this romance. Never have considered that drastic of a measure before.

So, what can you all tell me?

Dave

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shortened M1a, M14 mags will fit. These came out after all the USGI parts were gone. Buy the best hearing protection you can afford. One of the loudest weapons I ever fired.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its uses the same GI mags. The flashider, gas lock, and front sight base are all one piece which are not interchangeable with other M1A style rifles. You should probably check out the M14forum and see what they have to say.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buy the best hearing protection you can afford. One of the loudest weapons I ever fired.

Man, you said a mouthful there! I think the only reason Mightymouse hasn't been stung by a scorpion while we're out there is 'cause they're afraid to get near him while he's raining hellfire on the other side of the pond! That thing sounds like the end of the freakin' world goin' off over there! And every time he pulls the trigger on that monster, I swear I hear a cash register singing "cha-ching!"

mackel9.files.wordpress.com_2011_04_million_dollar_eyes.gif

So, in addition to the whole "fun to shoot" thing, this concludes what I can tell you about the SOCOM-16.
Good luck in your quest, kind sir. :cool:

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not much I can add...uses standard M1A mags, as well as any and all M-14 USGI mags. And, for the record, I wear both ear plugs and ear muffs when I take the sexy wench out for some air.

Latest posts

Top Bottom