I want to get pepper sprayed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerstalker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know what your smok'in, but I worked correction in the Kansas prison, and that sh** ain't no fun, even if the wind is out of the wrong direction. Go have another drink and re-think this, get her a 38 to carry, not oc.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, I know! Let's have a Pepper Spray and Shoot! (PnS). OP; just set up a date and an outdoor location for us to all to meet up, have lunch and then we will all pepper spray the livin' crap out of you! Sound like a fun time? I'm in on the delivery side!

"Let's have a Pepper Spray and Shoot!" .....You pepper spray me and I'm shooting you!!!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My one time experience with tear gas was in Basic Training. They used military grade CS gas. You had to stand in line with your gas mask on, then walk up to the drill sergeant and wait for him to say proceed which took up to 30 seconds or so depending on how well he like you. You can only hold your breath for so long and if you try to, your next breath will be deep trying to gasp in air and it gets really bad, so I did shallow breaths, waited for the order then gave name, rank, SN, and SN of my M-16 before he released me. I had three foot long strings of snot coming out my nose, skin felt like it was on fire and there was no place other than some shade to get relief as the sun made it worse. Some threw up along with slinging snot.
As we sat under the shade recovering in a group, another drill sergeant tossed a smoke canister among the group and hollered GAS!
I guarantee you NOBODY forgot how to deploy the gas mask properly.
So, to the OP, if you want to experience that level of discomfort, you're a braver man than I am.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know what your smok'in, but I worked correction in the Kansas prison, and that sh** ain't no fun, even if the wind is out of the wrong direction. Go have another drink and re-think this, get her a 38 to carry, not oc.
She isnt after a gun just yet
There is also a pepper gel, probably better than pepper spray because you don't get the 'mist' that may also affect you if the wind isn't in your favor, but being a gel, it sticks to the target & is harder to wipe away.
Just a thought.
Gel sounds better .

Sent via carrier pigeon

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whether wasp spray works or not, pesticides have Federal guidelines for use. Intentional misuse might easily be defined as a felony. I suspect using bear spray on humans might also result in a sticky situation (lol, no pun intended).

Also... hitting someone with pepper spray/mace might also be defined as assault, whether they request it or not. Remember the two clowns that willingly shot each other wearing bullet-proof vests? Charges were filed by the DA anyway.

Not a lawyer, just my 2¢. :drunk2:

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is what I always used.
Worked great on dirt bags & bottom feeders.
Just remember to pay attention to wind direction when deploying.
NO YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPRAYED WITH OC SPRAY.
Just ask any police officer that went to CLEET.
Glad I only had to do it once, would not want to do again.
It's like liquid hell.
View attachment 135050
^^^^^^^
This!!!

Ohl, and you don't want to take a taser ride either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom