ideal blade length?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mississippi doesn't seem to have any restrictions on blade length as best i've found, but i do go onto the college campus now and then. I'm not one of those people who carry multiple blades for tasks and self defense, so having a blade that doesn't cause panic is nice.

i pocket carry an esee 3, and people don't usually know it's there. thought about carrying a 4 that way, but i'd have to get one first.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i pocket carry an esee 3, and people don't usually know it's there. thought about carrying a 4 that way, but i'd have to get one first.

I can see that. But i like to use my knife (heck, even fondle it from time to time). I know the comments i get when i use the assisted opening, i can only imagine what people would say if i pulled out a fixed blade knife for a task.

and this is in no way a condemnation of those that carry fixed blades. I'm just not sure it'd be right for my daily needs/tasks and interactions.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i started out with an izula, and people thought that was a big knife. showed them side by side with whatever folder, and they saw it wasn't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom