IDPA at USSA 1/12/13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camcow2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope you and yours were able to celebrate a Merry Christmas, and I’m also hoping you all have a Happy and Healthy 2013!

My thanks to Darrell West and Don Cannon for taking on the December match while I was deployed to New York for Hurricane Sandy and to any of you who were able to assist with set-up and take down for that match!

For those of you who are card-carrying IDPA members you should have received an e-mail announcing that USSA will host the 2013, 2014, and possibly even the 2015 IDPA National Championship match in September. The quality of the facilities considering the location being close to IDPA HQ is a huge selling point!

And by the way, if you’re not IDPA members, get yourselves in Santa’s good graces early this year and on his “nice” list by joining please!

‘nuff said – The next match is coming on Saturday January 12th. Sign in from 9-10 and as usual we welcome any and all hands to help us set up Friday evening as we have limited daylight this time of year thanks to Daylight Savings Time! So let’s not break that resolution to shoot more IDPA just yet!

And if anyone needs to shoot a Classifier let me know. We’ll run one after the match.

Peter Navesky

USSA IDPA Co-Chairman

918-669-7327

[email protected]

Like always just a copy of Pete's email.
Jay Dougherty

Joeh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still have yet to come to a competition.

I made my first trip out to USSA for a Carry class last weekend...maybe I'll try and sneak out there to watch this match on saturday...

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still have yet to come to a competition.

I made my first trip out to USSA for a Carry class last weekend...maybe I'll try and sneak out there to watch this match on saturday...

I work with a guy who just started shooting (he bought his first pistol in December) and he's going to try to make it out. Get off the sidelines and shoot!

Latest posts

Top Bottom