IDPA at USSA 11/12/11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camcow2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i told pete id do this last month so heres his email.

Gents and Ladies – We will be having our USSA November IDPA match this coming Saturday, November 12.

With Joe Wanenmacher’s Tulsa Arms Show, THE big gun show, in town that weekend, and also due to Don and me being out of town that weekend, Darrell will be the Match Director, chief cook, and bottle washer for the match. As a result the match will just consist of the 4 stages of the IDPA 2011 Postal Match, a 48 round count (min). Price for the match will be reduced to $10.00 for non-USSA club members and $5.00 for USSA club members. You can get a closer preview look at these 4 stages at the IDPA web site at www.idpa.com and then click on the “2011 Postal Match” banner on the top of the home page.

However, if you just have to put some more rounds through your firearm, we’ll offer a “second chance” shoot at the Postal Match stages for $5.00. Note that only the first set of scores will be posted to IDPA though!

The ultimate overall results of the 2011 Postal match will be posted on IDPA web site sometime in the January or February time period and you’ll be able to see how you fared against others in your IDPA Division and Class from around the world. Also please note that only IDPA member’s scores will be posted to the IDPA web site. However, we will post and send out everyone’s scores!

We hope to have everyone done and with time to head to the gun show, or perhaps to your deer stand, by noon! Sign in will start at 8:30 a.m.

NOTE: Darrell and I will set most of the stages up this Wednesday after work, but Darrell can sure use a few more hands putting the match targets up that Saturday morning and some help with sign in also. If you can help him PLEASE e-mail Darrell at [email protected]. Thank you and good shooting!

Peter Navesky

USSA IDPA

Latest posts

Top Bottom