Idpa at ussa 3/10/12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camcow2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Well it is not yet the “Ides of March” so if your name is Caesar you’re safe for another few more days. If you are Caesar and your BFF is named Brutus I’d recommend getting a new set of friends ASAP!

However it is time for USSA’s “IDPA of March”!!! Our match will be this Saturday, March 10th. The clubhouse opens at 9:00 so we’ll start signing you in from 9 – 10 and the first squad will be going out by 9:30 or so.

REQUEST FOR HELP - I am going in to have my right eye cataract surgery done this Wednesday so I am not going to be able to help Darrell set up the match on Friday of this week. If any of you can assist Darrell this Friday afternoon, 9 March, around 4 p.m., Darrell will love you for a long time! His e-mail is on the “CC” line of this message. Please drop him a note if you can assist. An extra pair of hands or two will assist greatly! Thank You Very Much in advance if a couple of you can assist Darrell please!

If anyone needs to shoot a Classifier we will do that after the match this Saturday also. Please reply to me at [email protected] if you want to shoot in the Classifier please so I can have an idea of how many we might expect. Also coming up in April is the Badlands Regional/OK State IDPA Championship which will be held on 28-29 April at Oil Capitol Rod & Gun Club located east of Broken Arrow at 101st S South and 305th E Ave. For more information visit their web site and you can also download the application from http://www.badlandsidpa.com/.

And as usual this Saturday’s USSA match will have 6 stages requiring approximately100 rounds. However we always recommend you bring 150 rounds just in case! And if you need to shoot the Classifier that will require an additional 90 rounds.

Hope you can make it this Saturday, and hope to “see you” after the surgery!

Pete Navesky

USSA IDPA"

this is the Email he mentioned " [email protected] ".

I'm Jay i just copy Pete's email as soon as i get it so if you haveanything to ask him icluding want to shoot a clasifier please email him.
un forchunutly I'll have to work and mess this one:mad::mad:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Results have been emailed. If you don't have them, PM me your email address and I'll send them to you.

Great match guys, thanks for all the hard work on it!

Ken Martin

Marksman
Reaction score
Nice event... USSA is always a nice place to shoot.

Texas stars should stay in Texas..just sayin.

From page 48 of the IDPA rule book "The one issue that is critical to the long-term survival of this shooting discipline is that the problems shooters are asked to solve must reflect reality."

I fail to see how shooting a Texas Star reflects reality. Texas Stars are for USPSA not IDPA.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In all fairness we knew (informed) that this stage was all steel.
I know you would never see Texas Star outside the rare local match.... But it tells me I'm lousy with a SSP at distance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom