IDPA at USSA 6/14/13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camcow2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I meant 6/14/14

Hope to see you there! For those travelling this coming weekend to shoot in the Single Stack Classic in Arkansas, I wish you safe travels and good shooting! But if you are not going to AR, we hope to see you at USSA for our monthly IDP match! It will be Flag Day so wear your patriotic gear to honor our flag!

The usual applies – 6 stages, we recommend your bring 150 rounds! We’ll do sign in from 9-10 in the club house then start shooting afterwards. For those of you that are going to shoot in the Badlands on 28 June, this is your last chance to “practice” in a match scenario! Come join us! And if you require a Classifier please reply to this message or send it to my work e-mail below, pretty please, so we can be set up for you after the match!

And lastly, Jay and I and any volunteers who can assist start setting up for the match starting at 3 p.m. on Friday afternoon. If you can help us we deeply appreciate your support! And by the way if you can help us set up your match fee is waived!

Hope to see you this coming Saturday!

Peter Navesky

USSA IDPA Co-Chair

Club C0530

202-341-0537 (Cell)

[email protected]

As usual this is just a copy of Pete's email.
Jay Dougherty
the other USSA IDPA Co-Chair

camcow2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As for match fee, it's free for first time IDPA shooters, otherwise it's $15. As for a website there's nothing more for our local match specifically but IDPA.com should have general description and all the rules but don't worry if your a first time shooter as long as your safe we'll help you through.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, we encourage new shooters and will help you ease into it. One thing we do for first time shooter is allow you to shoot each stage after everyone else in your squad has, so you have plenty of time to ask questions and feel comfortable with the course of fire.

Latest posts

Top Bottom