IDPA at USSA April 9th???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes! Sorry I haven't gotten this out quicker. Regular match will be held with 6 stages for about 100 rounds. Shotgun squadding sign in starts at 8:30, 1st squads out at 9 and final squad out at 10AM.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know who is who that was there but I was the one who had the 1911 that broke. Or did it?

I took it to a gunsmith after leaving USSA who partially took it apart and couldn't find anything wrong with it. I never personally saw the piece fall out of my gun but someone said they saw a piece fall out of my gun. I had a bad Failure to Return to Battery and it wouldn't go even after removing the mag and hand working the slide rather vigorously. Eventually it did go back. It functions fine but I am glad I had it checked out by a professional before shooting it again. Makes me more at ease.

I was also told that I wasn't using enough oil by a USSA staff member. I did oil it before shooting it but I always take a minimalist approach when oiling. I guess I need to use more.

All in all it was a good time and everyone was eager to help out a new guy which was much appreciated.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Grant for posting videos and thanks to everyone who came out and shot with us today! Sorry your gun didn't want to cooperate today ripnbst, hope you make it back out to shoot with us again!

Latest posts

Top Bottom