IDPA At USSA Saturday, July 11th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be good to see you Art.

The stages look really good. We'll have lots of neat stuff to shoot at, including a new moving target. Plan on a total minimum round count of about 110. :)
We invite any USPSA shooters who want to get in for practice for your Nationals. We are L10 and Production friendly. Just remember that the "A" zone is a circle and smaller.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have emailed scores. If you did not get them then I do not have a correct email address. Thanks all for showing up the "Hells Kitchen" today. Boy it WAS fun though!!!!!

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The heat sucked but a good match always helps make up for it. Thanks again!

Who ever requested the standards needs to be kicked :smash:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry the match took so long guys (and gals). I was really only expecting 30-40 shooters with a temp of 101 and heat index of 113 (yep, it was that damn hot). Needless to say it took a little longer with 55 shooters signed up. We also had a huge influx of new shooters, which takes more time, but it's a great problem to have. :)

Running the standards didn't help. It goes much more smoothly and quickly at the Nationals with six dedicated Safety Officers. Oh well, lesson learned.

For those signed up for the Nationals, hopefully this match was a good warmup. I can assure you though that next month's match will run much more quickly. No need to be out on the range at 2PM in this kind of heat. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom