IDPA Sat Dec 17th OCR&GC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the December 17th match (this is the THIRD Saturday, due to the Holidays) we’ll shoot the Postal Match 2011 as well as three other stages. If you’ve already shot the Postal you can shoot it again in a Division, other than what you previously shot this year’s version. You must hold a current Classification in that Division. Set-up commences at 0730, sign-in at 0900 and walk-thru at 1000. Match fee is $12 ($10 for OCR&GC members). Expect something a bit over 100 rounds this month, if you figure to not miss occasionally.

Oil Capital location link http://www.ocrgc.com/?q=node/44

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We’d like to thank all for coming out to shoot Oil Capital’s December 2011 match. Results are out to the shooters via BCC email. If your results do not find you, please send a PM my way.

Just a reminder that we will NOT be shooting the 4th Saturday this month, however we WILL return to it in January. Also another significant announcement is that Oil Capital IDPA will be shooting TWO dates each month, starting in January. We’ll continue with the 4th Saturday and will add the 2nd Sunday. Shooters have been asking “where can we shoot on Sunday’s”. Starting January, the 8th to be exact, we’ll shoot the same general program, i.e. about 6 stages for about 100 required rounds. Spread the word, especially to those you know who simply do not have a Saturday match as an option.

Keep Safe and Happy Holidays to All!

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are the Sunday start times going to be? After church, or during church?
At this point, it could be either. Starting after church would work fine for the cold weather months. During the summer months, the rumor is that it usually gets pretty hot out on these here plains by mid or late afternoon. A consistent start time makes things simple for all; less of that "must remember" and "is this the month that we start at XX AM"".

Comments anybody?

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Don't change for me!! Haha!
I haven't been to a match yet! Although I have been wanting to go.
I usually like the early start times but Sunday is a church day and some go or sleep in.
I agree with the earlier summer start times. Kinda been talking about that off and on at the carbine match this summer.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about change time with daylight savings time? It does suck to be out in 20F in the early winter morning, just as much as it sucks to be in 105F in the late summer afternoon :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom