IDPA Saturday Nov 19 OCR&GC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This month we’ll shoot IDPA on Saturday the 19th, which is the third Saturday We have traditionally shot this 3rd Saturday in November to avoid bumping into Thanksgiving activities still ongoing during the 4th Saturday. Expect 6 stages for around 100 required rounds; bring 150 just in case you need makeup shots. Sign-in starts at 9 AM, walk-thru at 10 AM. Set-up commences at 7:30; assistance is appreciated. Match fee is $12/ $10 for OCR&GC members.

Classifier after the November match? We’ll see, based on shooter interest. Throw in an extra 100 rounds per gun, just in case you want to shoot a Classifier.

For the month of December, match is Saturday the 17th, which is also the third Saturday The 4th Saturday in December is Christmas Eve. We’ll go back to our usual 4th Saturday schedule in January 2012.

Early in 2012 I will teach an IDPA Safety Officer Certification Class. The month is probably February; the exact date is not yet set. The SO Class is an all-day affair involving classroom, a written test and a couple hours on the range involving live fire. Cost is pretty minimal; around $10. I promise you’ll get a class worth way more than that. If you might be interested, please PM me to get on the notification list.

Keep Safe!

Oil Capital location http://www.ocrgc.com/?q=node/44

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to all for coming out. Results are out via BCC email to the shooters. We shot a six-stage, 90 round match that I think challenged most. The stages definitely were not as easy as they appeared at first blush. Thanks to those helping set the stages; some of you are getting really good presenting a varied challenge to the shooters.

For the December 17th match (this is the THIRD Saturday, due to the Holidays) we’ll shoot the Postal Match 2011 as well as three other stages. If you’ve already shot the Postal you can shoot it again in a Division, other than what you previously shot this year’s version. You must hold a current Classification in that Division.

The 2012 IDPA Safety Officer certification class is set for Saturday, February 18th at Oil Capital. Cost to new SO’s will be $10. Existing SO’s may audit it at no cost. Send a PM if you wish to attend

Latest posts

Top Bottom