IDPA Sept 24 Saturday OCR&GC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oil Capital IDPA shoots Saturday September 24th. Sign in commences at 0930, with walk thru at 1000. Your match director will appreciate assistance with set up, which will start around 0730. Match fee is $12 ($10 for OCR&GC members). As usual, the match will consist of 6 stages, requiring around 100 minimum rounds. My usual advice is to always bring at least 50% more ammo than the required minimum; you might miss a shot or two requiring more ammo to pick up the hit.

Oil Capital location http://www.ocrgc.com/?q=node/44

Badlands 2012 will have an organizational meeting following the October 22nd match. Todd will be the Match Director. I’m pleased to be the Assistant MD. We’re looking forward, with everyone’s assistance, to another high quality Badlands sanctioned match.

Keep Safe!

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Scores will be BCC emailed when I catch up a little after being gone for 10 days. I just got back from the IDPA World Match, where I served as a SO for 6 days. I was SO'ing from around 5:30 AM, to as late as 8 PM at the range.

Quite an experience to work and shoot the World.

Lots of new friends made, from around the world no less, and old ones renewed. Lots of fellow Tulsa shooters there, most as SO/Staff. They are an extremely competent, hard working crew.

Thanks to Todd for taking on the MD duties for September's match!

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to all for coming to the September 24th Match. The next IDPA at OCR&GC is Saturday October 22nd.

Results of the September match are out BCC email to the shooters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom