IDPA Sunday Dec 9th Oil Capital Rod & Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oil Capital’s December matches are set for Sunday the 9th and Saturday the 22nd. Set-up begins at 0730, sign-in at 0900 and walk-thru promptly at 1000. Match fee is $12 ($10 for OCR&GC members). Expect 125+ required rounds, or so, for the match.

The match on Sunday the 9th will include the 90 round Classifier, broken down into four stages to allow for good stage flow. With two more scenario stages, this will make for a lively, but manageable, day of IDPA shooting. This will be a great way to get your Classifier, in one Division, out of the way for the next 12 months.

Location link http://www.ocrgc.com/?q=node/44

Keep Safe!

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My membership is expired but I just renewed it online today.

If I bring my receipt can I still classify, or do I need to wait for my new membership card?

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Results are out to the competitors, via BCC email. PM me if yours does not arrive.

Thanks to all for coming. We had a rather successful combination regular match and Classifier. We completed the match within our usual short match day to boot!

The Classifier will be reported to HQ in a few days, for the purpose of updating your permanent electronic classification record. I will hand write your Classification information on your paper card at an upcoming match; bring your paper documents for this please at a future match.

Lost and found at this match; a set of electronic ears found on Stage 4, Bay 25-1. Contact me to identify.

Your next Oil Capital IDPA match is Saturday December 22nd. See you then!

Keep Safe!

Match Director and Safety Officer Instructor

Latest posts

Top Bottom