IDPA Sunday February 8th Oil Capital

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your next IDPA match at Oil Capital is Sunday February 8th. Figure on 6 stages; around 100 rounds. Set-up commences at 0730, sign-in begins at 0900 and safety meeting/stage walk-thru promptly at 1000. Entry fee is $12 ($10 for OCR&GC members).

Match location http://www.ocrgc.com/?q=node/44

Oil Capital IDPA Info http://www.ocrgc.com/?q=node/394

Due to the projected decent weather, we WILL run a Classifier after the main match is complete and put away. The Classifier will be on Bays Pistol Left & Right. Cost $5/$0 for OCR&GC members.

The required SO staffing to put on the Badlands Regional match (April 25) is still at the 75% level; need to be fully staffed soon. Everyone’s mission at a major match is critical to the overall flow of the event. We need an adequate crew in all areas to be able to conduct the planned Tier III Sanctioned Match. If you know someone who intends to help ( or is qualified to assist) with the Badlands please encourage them to get their name in. I especially need SO and CSO certified individuals so we can meet our goal of a Tier III match. Some of the CSO/SO’s now on board are very experienced out-of-staters; please welcome them.

Please welcome the 7 new IDPA Safety Officers who attended the Cert Class Saturday January 31. Two current SO’s audited; current SO’s are always welcome in my SO classes. Current SO’s, please give the timer to these new SO’s; they need to reinforce their skills.

The New “New” Rulebook will be effective March 1. That’s when we will implement it; not sooner or later. There are a goodly number of rule changes in the NNRB.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to all for coming. Results are out in a BCC email to the competitors.

I had to peer at the calendar just now to confirm that Sunday was indeed February. It was certainly a fine winter’s day. Lots of good scores shot. Paul B took 5 of the day’s stages. James B grabbed the 6th.

The New New Rulebook is here and officially takes precedence on March 1. Due to the several Sanctioned IDPA matches in the area beginning in March we are going to put it into action beginning with our February 28th match. USSA will use it starting with their February 14th match. There are a number of changes in it, the vast majority of which will be liked by many competitors. I will attempt to put together a concise compendium of the more significant ones and send out as a special email. There are a bunch of changes; some major and some not.

The OK State Match is at USSA on Saturday March 14th. Go to the HQ website to get info and sign up. Badlands is April 25th. I will let you know in a special email when and how to sign up for it. I’m at 80% SO/Staff which is good. What’s bad is that I’m short 20%. Please contact me if you are a certified SO and will to work the match.

Your next Oil Capital IDPA is Saturday February 28th. USSA IDPA shoots February 14th.

Keep Safe!

Latest posts

Top Bottom