IDPA Sunday June 10 OCR&GC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to all for coming. Results have been sent BCC email to the competitor's. If yours don't find you, please send me a PM with your email address.

Lots of decent scores shot. A total of 59 non-threats were dinged today, which is quite a few. One target on one stage accounted for probably 50% or more of the non-threat hits. That target was the day’s accuracy challenge. If you didn’t do well of that target, then I’d recommend some practice at 10 yards on 2” dots, slow fire of course. The dot drill is part of many individual’s practice regimen. Many individuals enjoyed the Three Lantern stage, Cockroaches in the Kitchen, as well as the other scenario stages.

We’ll look at doing a Classifier after the upcoming Saturday June 23 match. We’ll determine this as we get closer to the date.

Keep Safe!

cinco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm interested in IDPA and would like to come watch a match. Are visitors welcome or any sort of fee to watch?

Thank you for your time.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guests are welcome. No cost to come watch, but be aware you'll probably be sorry you didn't bring your shooting gear, as to be able to join in. Eye and ear protection are necessary for all, including guests. The match will start at 10 AM and conclude something +/- 2 PM.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm interested in IDPA and would like to come watch a match. Are visitors welcome or any sort of fee to watch?

Thank you for your time.

When I go to IDPA matches I always bring my Production setup (SSP legal) so that if I catch someone "just watching" I can make them shoot.

cinco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guests are welcome. No cost to come watch, but be aware you'll probably be sorry you didn't bring your shooting gear, as to be able to join in. Eye and ear protection are necessary for all, including guests. The match will start at 10 AM and conclude something +/- 2 PM.

When I go to IDPA matches I always bring my Production setup (SSP legal) so that if I catch someone "just watching" I can make them shoot.

Ha ha - I've read that quite a bit when reading about IDPA! I think I'll bring my stuff just in case - :sweat:

Thanks guys, I look forward to meeting some new folks and seeing what it's all about!

Latest posts

Top Bottom