IDPA Sunday June 14th Oil Capital Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oil Capital IDPA is upcoming for Sunday June 14th . It will be 6 stages; around 100 rounds. The usual advice is to bring 150 rounds just in case you might miss. Set-up commences at 0730, sign-in begins at 0900 and safety meeting/stage walk-thru promptly at 1000. Entry fee is $12 ($10 for OCR&GC members). Plenty of cool shade and cold water on the ranges!

Stay Safe!

Map link http://www.ocrgc.com/?q=node/44

More Info link http://www.ocrgc.com/?q=node/394

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had a good match today; thanks to the several for making it out. Results are out via BCC email to the competitors. We had to dodge the rain drops on a couple occasions from surprise rainstorms. No warning; the sky just opened up. It poured for 3-5 minutes twice. The rest of the day was uneventful.

Some folks trying out CCP division. It’s fun as well as good practice with what may be our carry gun. A couple of us were bit with gun problems, I with my Wolff solid steel guide rod in my Glock 19 and another shooter with a rear sight that thought it was a windshield wiper (swish-swish, back & forth). I’m sure the problems will be rectified by next match.A couple of the stages were a bit of a challenge, maybe a 7-8 out of 10 degree of difficulty, with the balance being just good stages in the 5 +/- range. Several very respectable scores shoot.

Your next Oil Capital IDPA match is upcoming Saturday June 27th.

A couple other events we enjoy at Oil Capital would include Steel Challenge (4th Sunday) and Defensive Practical Rifle (1st Saturday). We also shoot ProAm; that’s 3rd Saturday. If you want info on any of these please email.

Keep Safe!

Latest posts

Top Bottom