IDPA Sunday March 10th Oil Capital

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s IDPA at Oil Capital on Sunday March 10th. Set-up begins at 0730, sign-in at 0900 and walk-thru promptly at 1000. Match fee is $12 ($10 for OCR&GC members). Expect 100 required rounds, or so, for the six stage match.

As far as a Classifier following the match, it will depend on shooter request. We did hold one after the last match. Likely there will be one after this match too.

Location link http://www.ocrgc.com/?q=node/44

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Results are out via BCC email to the competitors. First off, thanks to all for coming out. The COF’s I selected were a step up in challenge, to get many of you ready to go shoot all the various sanctioned IDPA matches that crop up like weeds this time of year. The shooters seemed to enjoy the COF’s and handled the various challenges well. I didn’t think anyone would crack the 100 second mark this match. Eric F came with 0.92 seconds of doing it, along with taking low score on 4 stages. Paul B and Jason H each racked up a stage low score. All in all, lots of good shooting competitors.

Badlands 2013 is FULL. I’ve sent out email confirmations to all those whose application was received later than Friday March 8th. Another batch of confirmations will go out late this week. This will be the last confirmations.

The IDPA crew at USSA is thinking about running an IDPA sanctioned match this year, with the OK State championship moniker attached to it. They are in the early stages of planning. A tentative date is July 13th. They are trying to determine the available SO pool. If you think you might be interested in SO’ing that match, please send me a PM. I'll put you in touch with who you need to visit.

For those needing a current classification to attend the various IDPA Sanctioned Matches, we will conduct additional Classifiers. Time and date TBA. I announced a Classifier after the March 10 match; those there decided they’d rather go home after the main match, due to the chilly conditions that set in late in the match.

Keep Safe!

Latest posts

Top Bottom