IDPA World Championship

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter38

New to the site!
Reaction score
Quite a carload, or shall we say a "Magic Bus" load - Curt Nichols, Jerry Biggs, Don Cannon, Richard England, Brad and Michelle Ludolph, Tammy Sharp, Darrell West, Pete Navesky, George Durfee went as staff and Safety Officers. Eric Fusion was a payng customer competitor. I'm sure I missed some others though.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quite a carload, or shall we say a "Magic Bus" load - Curt Nichols, Jerry Biggs, Don Cannon, Richard England, Brad and Michelle Ludolph, Tammy Sharp, Darrell West, Pete Navesky, George Durfee went as staff and Safety Officers. Eric Fusion was a payng customer competitor. I'm sure I missed some others though.

For most of us the, most important person on the range was Pete Navesky!!!!! He was Mr. Water and a welcome sight everyday ALL day long.

Last edited:

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm wonder how many tons (yes, tons) of water, Gatorade-style drink and canned soda Pete brought out to thirst famished staff and shooters. It had to be several tons.

I was there as staff for six days and can say with great certainty that the beverages were essential to our survival!

Thanks Pete!

Latest posts

Top Bottom