IE9 Beta First Look

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snipes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
honestly,if you use IE your computer will take a big fat **** on you at some point.
prolly sooner than later.
more malicious code is written for MS software than everything else put together.

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know there's a lot of people who aren't IE fans, but the fact is that I've used it for years and haven't had any major issues to speak of. I use Chrome now, mainly for the perceived speed difference. Just thought the new look/features of IE9 seemed intriguing. The article points out a lot of similarities to Chrome.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
honestly,if you use IE your computer will take a big fat **** on you at some point.
prolly sooner than later.
more malicious code is written for MS software than everything else put together.

It's called ubiquity...

...kinda like cars most likely to be stolen vs. cars most commonly driven...

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me too. Firefox is the way to go.

I use Firefox as my main browser and I like it. The truth however is that FF is not as compatible as IE on many web sites.
When it comes to filling any forms on the web, FF falls apart and I have to go to the IE once more. It is also unable to use CAPTCHA and do searches on many sites.

Latest posts

Top Bottom