If Arsenal AK's are the best, which one to get?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a picture of my new Ak. It is the century arms centurion. Don't laugh but the stock and for end was pink. It was a special model for breast cancer so I didn't mind contributing to the cancer association. I switched the pistol grip for a magpul and switched the for end with a Tapco. The stock I had the paint stripped off and I am going to give it a fresh coat of paint. I shot it today and it was great. Performed flawlessly. It was actually pretty accurate. I love it. Glad I made the purchase. If anyone is considering one, I would do it.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is an updated pic of my centurion. I added a parabellum armament AKARS system and a magpul vertical grip and a sight mark reflex sight as well as a Vickers sling. 20140215_173348.jpg

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've considered the parabellum a few times. How do you like it?
I am happy with it. It was really easy to mount and is made very well. The reason I bought it over Texas weapon systems was because they required that you change the spring and the akars didn't. It has no wobble or movement whatsoever. It is flat black in color. Slightly off from the finish of my Ak. But it still looks fine. I think you will be happy with it. And I got it from Amazon so it was cheaper.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am happy with it. It was really easy to mount and is made very well. The reason I bought it over Texas weapon systems was because they required that you change the spring and the akars didn't. It has no wobble or movement whatsoever. It is flat black in color. Slightly off from the finish of my Ak. But it still looks fine. I think you will be happy with it. And I got it from Amazon so it was cheaper.

I saw it on amazon as well. Great price. I'm back and forth on putting an optic on this AK. It has the RPK rear sight that is adjustable for windage, which is nice. If I do, I will definitely go the parabellum route as it is a side folder. Thanks for the info.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since the stock options for this rifle is basically none. I got lucky and found one from CAA. It had to be dremeled a little to go into the trunion but it fits snug. I also had to have the lower tang removed. It fits perfectly now. I also just ordered some hand guards from kvar and I am putting an ak74 break on. I will post pics when I get it on. Here is the stock. 20140226_180138.jpg20140226_180138.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom