1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

If the dead guy wanted better accommodations.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 264killer, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Glocktogo

Glocktogo Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    They do need to meet codes and requirements just like any other facility. If they don't then the taxpayers need to fund upgrades or replacement.

TedKennedy likes this.
  2. Fyrtwuck

Fyrtwuck Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    That jail has had problems from the day it opened. IIRC it was less than a week before an inmate knocked out a glass block window and rappelled down the outside wall with bed sheets tied together.

There were numerous lawsuits filed against the construction company. I don’t think they ever got any relief through the suits.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
  3. Judi

Judi Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Bill the family for the bullet and damage the moron did....guess he wasn't so innocent after all. How many innocent people put knifes to a policeman's head.

Hope the clown is happy now in the dirt.

I do agree of getting rid of private owned prisons or jails.

Now, if we spend a faction of the cost on teaching kids ...young not to commit crimes. What ever happened to that "Scared Straight " program...or did the lghnaupt not like the word..."straight" ?

Wonder where are the fathers at ?....Do they need go fund me help to buy a belt ?

4. Snattlerake

Snattlerake Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    No. They want to show they have the power to manipulate. They will be funded by BLM and ANTIFA and the media will have a field day trying to crucify anyone but the dead guy and his poor parents. I'll bet they start with the terrible conditions and the deplorable treatment from that jailer deputy he had the knife to.

Oklahomabassin likes this.
  5. Oklahomabassin

Oklahomabassin Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I feel more sorry for the folks working in those conditions.

BobbyV likes this.
  6. Blue Heeler

Blue Heeler Sharpshooter

Supporter
    From what I have heard, Oklahoma County Jail makes a Turkish prison look like a Holiday Inn Express. Still, you play stupid games you will win a stupid prize.

n423, Snattlerake and ssgrock3 like this.
  7. John6185

John6185 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    My feelings on it is that if you don't like it in the County, don't commit a crime. You obviously deserve to be there if you break certain laws.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
    BobbyV likes this.
  8. Shadowrider

Shadowrider Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Don't need to build ****. There's a perfectly good prison facility a quick jaunt out I-40 to Hinton that's going to be available. They should buy that and a few new vans for transport. Done...

But in the end it will be many more millions squandered on an overpriced pile of bricks, bars and concrete. This jail was supposed to be state of the art for years and years to come. And there are those that want to repeat it. :censored:

THAT Gurl and Oklahomabassin like this.
  9. TedKennedy

TedKennedy Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Guilty before the trial, huh? I hope no "good cop" ever makes an honest mistake and arrests you or someone you know wrongly.

amadera, GlockPride and chuter like this.
  10. pstmstr

pstmstr Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Just curious. How many people on this forum have ever been wrongly arrested? If not yourself, do you know anyone who has been wrongly arrested? I haven’t nor do I know anyone who has been. I used to work at a military prison for 4 years. Everyone there was innocent if you listened to them. When you read their trial transcript it was a bit different than their version of the story.

Many of the poor conditions at the jail are caused by the inmates themselves. That particular pod houses some of the worst inmates there. The inmate who died was no saint or martyr. His cause of death should be listed as stupidity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro