If you are fliping sick

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Completely missed the point. I didn't say anything about those without symptoms.

If you go to work sick, with a fever and loss of taste and smell, you are an *******. I absolutely blame them.

Show me where I said people that were asymptomatic should stay home.

If you go to work or out in public with obvious symptoms of this virus, as mentioned above, you are an ignorant *******, and there ain't no other way to spin that.

I've got as much virus fatigue as anyone, and I'm as sick of the restrictions as anyone. I'm as sick of the mask mandates as anyone. It's still unacceptable for people with obvious symptoms or positive tests to be out in public or at work. It's stupid and incredibly selfish.

Oh no I didn't misa the point at all.

You take care of yours how you see fit; let everyone else do what they have to. Demanding someone stay home from work to keep YOU working is a bit much. But then you know that already. Because there are asymptomatic people running around spreading "the COVIDS" as we speak. So what's the point of blaming someone else just because you can SEE them cough ... Or sniffle?? You a doctor?? Carry around a bunch of those rapid tests that are known to throw bad results do ya?? Yeah ... Didn't think so.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed, but nowadays too many people seem to think their rights are more important than anyone else. Not true. Your rights end when they screw with someone else rights. If you are sick stay freakin home.

Exactly. Why should someone lose their paycheck and possibly their home just so you guys can "feel safe"??

Michael Armstrong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh no I didn't misa the point at all.

You take care of yours how you see fit; let everyone else do what they have to. Demanding someone stay home from work to keep YOU working is a bit much. But then you know that already. Because there are asymptomatic people running around spreading "the COVIDS" as we speak. So what's the point of blaming someone else just because you can SEE them cough ... Or sniffle?? You a doctor?? Carry around a bunch of those rapid tests that are known to throw bad results do ya?? Yeah ... Didn't think so.
I think you would be amazed at the amount of positive results we got from testing blank samples.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly. Why should someone lose their paycheck and possibly their home just so you guys can "feel safe"??

You can't seriously believe it's okay for people to be going to work or out in public with obvious symptoms or a positive test?

I've not said a word about asymptomatic or healthy people. If you're asymptomatic and or healthy you should be able to go about normally, and you shouldn't "have" to wear a mask, but if you obviously have symptoms you should have enough respect for other human beings to stay quarantined until you are healthy. It's not about feeling safe. It's about people not willfully spreading this virus When they know or suspect they may be infected.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Sorry but if someone knowingly spreads it they should be jailed and open to legal suit if they give it to someone else. Hell if I have the flu I stay home instead of spreading it. Why should others lose their paycheck and possibly their homes because I was sick and being an *******.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It's not up to you to decide who can live their life and who can't. If you are afraid of a virus with a very low fatality rate it's up to the individual to make arrangements to avoid it.

Exactly. Those who are afraid of it can stay home. I agree if you have obvious symptoms you should also stay home. That being said, a lot of sheeple have fallen right in line with restrictions on their freedoms for a disease that kills less than 1% of those infected. Most of the people who have died have had other complications. I get it, it’s a touchy subject. So is the right to be free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can't seriously believe it's okay for people to be going to work or out in public with obvious symptoms or a positive test?

I've not said a word about asymptomatic or healthy people. If you're asymptomatic and or healthy you should be able to go about normally, and you shouldn't "have" but if you obviously have symptoms you should have enough respect for other human beings to stay quarantined until you are healthy. It's not about feeling safe. It's about people not willfully spreading this virus When they know or suspect they may be infected.

Lol ... You win. Yes. That is EXACTLY what I am saying. This stuff was here back in November and December last year. The economy was fine. Newsflash: People die EVERY DAY. Flu season killed thousands of people every year. People got mad if you called off sick ... "It's just the flu" ... NOW you guys wanna change the rules and tell people who have to work 2 and 3 jobs to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table to stay home because YOU might catch something?? Nope. Sorry. I am a libertarian at heart, not just when it's convenient for me.

How much research have you done into ways to keep yourself safe?? Like taking ivermectin, vit D3, C and zinc with Quercetin (not sure that's spelled right).

Only people I know who have caught Covid have not been without a mask since March of last year. I worked shoulder to shoulder with them when they were contagious and obviously sick but before they got their positive test. I guess that positive test was the only thing between me and my other co-workers who didn't catch it either and certain death. :rolleyes2

Like I said ... There are plenty of things you can do to keep from being exposed if you are that afraid. But to demand someone else give up their earnings so you don't have to ... Just because it's what YOU want ... Is ... Well ... Just as wrong to me as you seem to think it is that someone might not really have a choice in whether to miss 2 weeks or work or not.

Egads man ... It's WINTER. I'd hate to think my fear of a virus I've probably already been exposed to a dozen times over caused some family to wind up homeless ... But then ... Maybe not if I wasn't proactive and take responsibility for my own health.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry but if someone knowingly spreads it they should be jailed and open to legal suit if they give it to someone else. Hell if I have the flu I stay home instead of spreading it. Why should others lose their paycheck and possibly their homes because I was sick and being an *******.

We're gonna have to agree to disagree Rick. Because people who think they have the RIGHT to demand what someone else does or does not do based on their own fear or their own health issues (which I had nothing to do with) are assholes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom