If You Could Only Have 3 Guns...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im just guessing here but I think the OP meant which brand/model and caliber and/or gauge that you have the ability to own. Not just pump or good reliable 12 ga auto. etc. In other words which reliable 12 ga auto woud be your pick. JMO

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Kimber Pro Elite .45acp.
My old AR-15 (that I was stupid enough to sell).
My old Benelli Super Black Eagle (again, that I was stupid enough to sell).

Those would be my anti-Zombie guns.

I would also like to still have my Sig Arms O/U 12 gauge, my Franchi Veloce O/U 20 gauge, and my Browning A-Bolt Stainless Stalker .270.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmm if i were LIMITED to three....

12 guage pump with a long and a short barrel
ruger 10/22 with lotsa mags
my m&p 9mm pistola

would love to ad an AR to the list, or a bolt .308 or 30-06....but if limited i'd get more "use" out of the 10/22 i think.

ttownokie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I could only own 3 calibers:

22lr, For all around plinking, small game, survival, ease of carry. Most would probably go with a a 10/22 or similar rifle, but I don't see anything that a 22lr rifle can do better than an Olympic quality/accurate pistols such as an old High Standard Supermatic.

9mm 9x18 Makarov, two of the best carry weapons that exist IMO CZ 82, and P-83 Wanad.

5.45x39, AK74 chomelined barrel with at least 3x scope.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Depends on the situation like many have said.

Security being first priority (think zombie, EMP or some other 'world gone nuts' scenario)
Rem 870 tac
Colt M4 with select fire
Wilson Combat supergrade

Only three guns to own the rest of my life (without the world going nuts) as an investment
Perazzi M8
original "one of one-thousand" Winchester model 1876 with case, unfired.
Colt Single Action 1876 "THE 1876 CENTENNIAL EXHIBITION COLT" Panel scene engraved, in box, never fired.

Only three guns to own for the rest of my life as hunting tools:

Remington model 700 custom in 300Win Mag
Ruger 10/22 with Match barrel and custom hardwood stock (and all the other accurizing goodies)
Benelli Montefeltro Silver

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depends on the situation like many have said.

Security being first priority (think zombie, EMP or some other 'world gone nuts' scenario)
Rem 870 tac
Colt M4 with select fire
Wilson Combat supergrade

Only three guns to own the rest of my life (without the world going nuts) as an investment
Perazzi M8
original "one of one-thousand" Winchester model 1876 with case, unfired.
Colt Single Action 1876 "THE 1876 CENTENNIAL EXHIBITION COLT" Panel scene engraved, in box, never fired.

Only three guns to own for the rest of my life as hunting tools:

Remington model 700 custom in 300Win Mag
Ruger 10/22 with Match barrel and custom hardwood stock (and all the other accurizing goodies)
Benelli Montefeltro Silver

And which 3 out of the 9 guns of the 3 scenarios would you secure your investment in to hunt zombies and such for the rest of your life with a world that is maybe half nuts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom