If you had the money to purchase a Benchmade Auto knife which one would you choose?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The AFO is a classic automatic, and a proven design. I'm sure you would sell a boatload of them.
The AFO II's are excellent auto's and are very popular in the military. You can't go wrong with a Benchmade auto. I believe them to be the gold standard by which all others are judged.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will definitely have a variety of autos ready to purchase after November 1st, we are currently carrying several varieties like Schrade, Buck, and many of the foreign made switchblades with blades made out of good metal that will hold an edge. We also have sheath knifes that will not break the bank. Our goal is to have High quality name brand Autos, and for those that cannot afford them, also have low cost, good quality autos. Now to find someplace to put them all.

Thank you, for your responses, they have helped me make some expensive decisions. And yes, if you are a OSA member you will get a special lower price. But you will have to come into the store, to get the quote. We will not advertize some of the prices.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Nighthawk for becoming an authorized Benchmade dealer. Benchmade makes fine autos and local dealers are in short supply. Have you checked out Protech. Would be a good choice for an additional high end line. I realize good autos are an expensive investment for a dealer. Just some food for thought.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nighthawk,
How's ur new Benchmade line coming along?

Just waiting for the shipment, there are a lot of hoops to jump through to be a Benchmade Dealer, I am in hopes it will be here by Nov. 1st. We currently have auto knifes, from high grade low cost ones made in China, and higher end ones like Buck, Schrade, CRKT, Mikov and Boker.

-Corey-

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tend to buy em all :D
i28_photobucket_com_albums_c220_bigchief2472000_SAM_0995_jpg_original_.jpg

My preference for a user is satin, plain edge, drop point. I like the black blades, but Benchmade's coating shows wear too easily. I believe there's a new single edge Pagan available now (3321), so that will be one of my next purchases. I'll have to drop in sometime and see what you've got lying around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom