I'll soon be selling a few of my hand guns. Top shelf and I'll be fair on the prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Early in my handgun days I briefly owned a interarms in 380. All I can recall about it is that the frame was had edges so sharp you could shave with it
Some of the Interarms guns were like that and some were better polished.
It's funny that while the Interarms U.S. made guns were in production some of the serious Walther collectors bad mouthed them terribly -- now they've been discontinued and the attitude changed quite a bit.
I had a PPK/S in .380 and I remember it was all steel and kicked way out of proportion for the cartridge, very unpleasant to shoot.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always since age 11 or 12 liked guns, back in the fifties I could buy a shotgun for $8.00 or so. I like watches also, I bought several cheapies that failed to work like $3.00 pocket watches and now I have a Rolex sub but never wear it so.. Anyway I have over 40 guns, half a dozen rifles M1 Garands, a couple Rockola Carbines ad a couple others that I can't think of the brands or names. Pistols-I gave a .45 Cal Wyatt Earp 12" long barrel Ruger to a Grandson, and the most expensive model I have is a Colt .45 Defender. The sad part is that I have never shot the Colt or may of the other guns since Ive moved to "the city." So one day I am going to have to thin them out so the wife won't have to deal with them like some of you.
Pics of the sub??

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure how to end this posting but I've put up a couple of my handguns and one is already gone. The other is still for sale and I'd considering kicking in an AK but it was hard enough to let go of the Kimber.

Zamanche

Marksman
Banned
Reaction score
hinning my herd down too for the same reason. Keeping enough revolvers to have one in most locations of my house, my CC and my full size 9. I am just wanting to trade my full size Ruger for an older Smith so I can down size my magazine collection too.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
hinning my herd down too for the same reason. Keeping enough revolvers to have one in most locations of my house, my CC and my full size 9. I am just wanting to trade my full size Ruger for an older Smith so I can down size my magazine collection too.
Think RickN said the same thing a while back!

Latest posts

Top Bottom