Illegals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The following is a text from my MIL, this morning,

My son just called from New Mexico and said a man and his wife from Venezuela came into their car dealership and Bought a car. They just received their drivers licenses and social security cards two days ago. They are receiving 9,400.00 EACH a month from our federal government . And free housing! Everyone there could not believe it. So they checked it out and it was INFACT true! What is going on? This has stop.

TinyTim

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t care if it was $9,400 or 94 cents. We are spending too much of our tax dollars on illegal aliens.

When we were tasked to do road and pavement condition surveys of some of the national parks, we got to see the result in the "non-touristy" areas of how bad roads and other infrastructure items were. Too bad that the government didn't spend the money on national parks instead of illegal aliens.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The amount of correct information available to john Q Public is minuscule. It’s very hard to find amounts being paid to ‘refugees’. I’d venture to guess that there is a network of people and organizations that are providing the information to illegals to take advantage of every financial source available.
I’ll not dispute the amounts because we don’t know. I’ll bet there is plenty of free money if they know where to look. I’ll plant this here.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The amount of correct information available to john Q Public is minuscule. It’s very hard to find amounts being paid to ‘refugees’. I’d venture to guess that there is a network of people and organizations that are providing the information to illegals to take advantage of every financial source available.
I’ll not dispute the amounts because we don’t know. I’ll bet there is plenty of free money if they know where to look. I’ll plant this here.
And they will vote democrat!

Latest posts

Top Bottom