Illegals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Biden Harris should be tried for treason.

Now before anyone gets their panties in a knot,

View attachment 514454
Yes, I do consider scoffing at the nation's laws regarding illegals meets the definition of treason, especially when it is done entirely for one thing, to permanently change the United States into a completely Democratic state. A state where no republican or independent voter will ever have a chance at any office again.

It has been guestimated that 10 to 20 million have crossed into the US in the last 4 years. 10 million?

New York City is 8,258,XXX. Los Angeles is 3,8XX,XXX. Now, who do you think these people will owe their allegiance to? The party that gives them money or the party that wants to deport them?

Of course they claim no non citizen can vote. But, when you have states that don't require identification, WTF do you think will happen?

Biden let them in not to overthrow but cement in place a permanent democrat haven.

I am beyond pissed!
While I hold the same sentiment as you regarding illegals, it’s prob prudent to look at the Constitution & US code for the legal definition of treason in America, instead of a dictionary which gives a generic definition & not the same as actual law.
I don’t think the Biden border disaster qualifies as treason, as it’s written in us code or the constitution. Sedition maybe (not sure if that even applies), but not treason.

According to Article III, Section 3, Clause 1 of the US Constitution, treason is defined as:
  • Levying war against the United States
  • Adhering to the enemies of the United States
  • Giving aid and comfort to the enemies of the United States
  • No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Last edited:

tim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So these illegals are killing and raping people isn't that a form of treason. And when those same illegals start attacking us from within isn't that treason. It came out in hearings that secret service agents are spread thin because of having to guard Iranians here on diplomatic business that just pissed my off. Joe and the hoe are ruining out country that's a
F in fact.

Steelers Fan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I hold the same sentiment as you regarding illegals, it’s prob prudent to look at the Constitution & US code for the legal definition of treason in America, instead of a dictionary which gives a generic definition & not the same as US criminal code.
I don’t think the Biden border disaster qualifies as treason, as it’s written in us code or the constitution. Sedition maybe (not sure if that even applies), but not treason.

According to Article III, Section 3, Clause 1 of the US Constitution, treason is defined as:
  • Levying war against the United States
  • Adhering to the enemies of the United States
  • Giving aid and comfort to the enemies of the United States
  • No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
I agree with both of you. In broad terms like the dictionary and in the refined terms of (I'm no lawyer but) "Reckless Endangerment of the Country". There's enough evidence and controversy to keep in the sights of the blessed and disadvantaged (political correctness here) sides of the country. Hopefully everyone is smart enough to vote for their future (the countries) and not someone else's.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So these illegals are killing and raping people isn't that a form of treason. And when those same illegals start attacking us from within isn't that treason. It came out in hearings that secret service agents are spread thin because of having to guard Iranians here on diplomatic business that just pissed my off. Joe and the hoe are ruining out country that's a
F in fact.
A “form” of treason??
Well if we’re gonna arrest someone for a crime, don’t you have to have a statute or law in order to put them in jail? We don’t arrest people because they violated the dictionary. We arrest people because they violated the law. Again, treason is the only crime that the founders put the constitution. It is the act of waging war against the United States or materially aiding its enemies. That’s it. The reason the founders put such a specific & narrow definition of treason in the constitution was so that ordinary political divisions couldn’t be escalated into capital charges of treason, as so often had happened in England. They wanted to limit the ability of Congress to change the definition of treason in the future.
So, is Bidens border fiasco a crime? It might be. I hope so. But I don’t know for sure if it’s a crime. But I do know for sure that it isn’t treason.

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The following is a text from my MIL, this morning,

My son just called from New Mexico and said a man and his wife from Venezuela came into their car dealership and Bought a car. They just received their drivers licenses and social security cards two days ago. They are receiving 9,400.00 EACH a month from our federal government . And free housing! Everyone there could not believe it. So they checked it out and it was INFACT true! What is going on? This has stop.

TinyTim
$9400/month for each??? That’s like a quarter million dollars/year & free housing. I’ll take that deal……
Not buying that story for a minute.

Thatoneokieguy

Marksman
Reaction score
How many excuses are we going to keep making before we admit that this is indeed a problem? That this is indeed intentional. That this is the fall of our great country happening right before our very eyes. I don't speak up much on here, but the amount of people who hold their values tight making excuses for this is disgusting. It show how easily people bend. The left is picking the right apart one feeling at a time. Their plan is working.

finishnailer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How many excuses are we going to keep making before we admit that this is indeed a problem? That this is indeed intentional. That this is the fall of our great country happening right before our very eyes. I don't speak up much on here, but the amount of people who hold their values tight making excuses for this is disgusting. It show how easily people bend. The left is picking the right apart one feeling at a time. Their plan is working.
Reading some of the replies on here,The right is also picking itself apart….

Latest posts

Top Bottom