Illegals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How many excuses are we going to keep making before we admit that this is indeed a problem? That this is indeed intentional. That this is the fall of our great country happening right before our very eyes. I don't speak up much on here, but the amount of people who hold their values tight making excuses for this is disgusting. It show how easily people bend. The left is picking the right apart one feeling at a time. Their plan is working.
Who is making excuses for the illegal aliens? Havnt seen anyone on this forum doing it. Who doesn’t think it’s a problem? Everyone knows it’s a problem, even the libs say it’s a problem. Personally , If I had my way, every illegal would be kicked out today. I’m hoping Trump wins & starts the deportations.

Last edited:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reading some of the replies on here,The right is also picking itself apart….

Or the left, posing as the right, but like the left is not the right.

Spread Eagle is Kommie, but her speech writers have her as a moderate left.
ID 10 Ts are eating it up. Those who pay attention, know better.

Stand firm. Allowing a massive , illegal invasion of 15 million , military aged men and giving them taxpayers $$$$$ IS treason.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our tax dollars are being spent against us and we have no representation in Washington DC fighting this scourge that Biden and Harris and their handler have placed on us. We are on our own!
Aside from that, how long can the Democrats funds their excesses until we are bone dry? They cant't fund them forever, and when the money runs out they'll turn against the Democrats because they are cut off from the money tree. Then they'll riot and burn.

Thatoneokieguy

Marksman
Reaction score
Who is making excuses for the illegal aliens? Havnt seen anyone on this forum doing it. Who doesn’t think it’s a problem? Everyone knows it’s a problem, even the libs say it’s a problem. Personally , If I had my way, every illegal would be kicked out today. I’m hoping Trump wins & starts the deportations.
Excuses are being made for illegals on social media daily by the left and right wingers. I'm not sure why you assumed that I was speaking about you specifically. I did, however, notice that you did make a couple attempts at what should and shouldn't be referred to as treason. If you firmly don't believe that this administration has performed any acts of treason, I need you to pay more attention.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Excuses are being made for illegals on social media daily by the left and right wingers. I'm not sure why you assumed that I was speaking about you specifically. I did, however, notice that you did make a couple attempts at what should and shouldn't be referred to as treason. If you firmly don't believe that this administration has performed any acts of treason, I need you to pay more attention.
-I didn’t assume that you were speaking specifically to me
- I did infer you were talking about people making excuses on this forum, so I replied that I havnt seen any here.
- I didn’t make attempts at what should & shouldn’t be referred to as treason. I cited the law on treason, & how it doesn’t apply to the illegals issue. I even gave a historical explanation as to why the framers made treason such a narrow crime. Post #14
-People often say politicians need to be tried for treason without knowing what the law actually says. They appear to be historically illiterate regarding the crime.
-Do I think the administration is corrupt & criminal, yes of course.
- Did they commit a crime regarding the border failure? Maybe, I can’t find any statute that they violated, but I hope someone does. I would love to see people held accountable for this catastrophe.
-I do know one thing however, it isn’t treason, because that’s not what the law says. If you think it does, you need to pay more attention to the constitution. It’s a short section & should be easy to comprehend, but from the comments so far, I’m not so sure anymore.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
When Trump wins, I see a great business opportunity.

You've heard of Two Guys and a Truck?

All of these are bankrupt and you could probably pick up some for pennies on the dollar.

1727471745090.png

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
-I didn’t assume that you were speaking specifically to me
- I did infer you were talking about people making excuses on this forum, so I replied that I havnt seen any here.
- I didn’t make attempts at what should & shouldn’t be referred to as treason. I cited the law on treason, & it doesn’t apply to the illegals issue. I even gave a historical explanation as to why the framers made treason such a narrow crime. Post #14
-People often say politicians need to be tried for treason without knowing what the law actually says. They appear to be historically illiterate regarding the crime.
-Do I think the administration is corrupt & criminal, yes of course.
- Did they commit a crime regarding the border failure? Maybe, I can’t find any statute that they violated, but I hope someone does. I would love to see people held accountable for this catastrophe.
-I do know one thing however, it isn’t treason, because that’s not what the law says. If you think it does, you need to pay more attention to the constitution. It’s a short section & should be easy to comprehend, but from the comments so far, I’m not so sure anymore.
Yeah, dammit I agree with you. I'm just venting.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You cited the law on treason… how about citing the law on illegal immigration.
Plz see #26. My only claim is the admin didn’t meet the narrow criteria for treason charges.
But I do believe the admin may have violated immigration law by refusing to detain aliens at the border & also the “parole in place” law. I hope they are charged for it, but I don’t expect it to ever happen.
However, these violations don’t meet the narrow criteria of treason. So, charge them under the correct statutes. If they get arrested, it would make my day.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom