Illegals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't remember where it was posted, but some time back someone posted an image of a receipt or some other paper that showed the purchase by an illegal with something like an EBT card. In addition to the amount of the purchase, at the top of the receipt was a note of the amount still left on the card, and it was somewhere between $10,000 and $15,000.

Thatoneokieguy

Marksman
Reaction score
-No, of course I don’t support govt assistance for illegals.
-As I perviously stated, I want them deported asap & I’m voting for Trump to do it. (Don't you read the posts??)
-Typical “cite your source “?? lol. Are you kidding? You don’t think when someone posts a ludicrous hearsay claim like illegal couples are given a QUARTER MILLION DOLLARS/year & free housing from the govt & nobody is gonna question it??? & when they question it they must be a liberal???
It’s even not political. People will question any crazy claim. If someone says they can hit a target 1000yrds away with a Glock blindfolded, I’m gonna call BS & say prove it. That doesn’t make me a liberal or a typical cite your sources guy, or another “this isn’t happening “ guy who bends with the wind. It makes me a critical thinker & someone who knows BS when I see it.
The amount of money isn't what's important here. The fact that they are getting any money at all should have you riled up instead of picking apart the claim tiny piece by tiny piece. Forgive my spelling earlier. It's "cite". As far as hitting a target 1000 yards away with a glock blinded folded, have you never heard of Jerry Miculek?? If I posted a real life video of it happening, would you call b.s. and say "nuh uh nuh uh, this isn't true, it was 998 yards!!"

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know for a fact that there’s a mexican lady here in east TX that advises newly arrived mexicans on how to “work” the system, and this isn’t a new thing. She’s been doing it FOR YEARS. I have a friend with a chicken farm, and one day his long time mexican farm hands (illegal) told him they were quitting and moving to town. They found out they could make more than what he paid and still get free housing through the govt and not have to work on the farm.

The whole system is broke beyond repair.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our tax dollars are being spent against us and we have no representation in Washington DC fighting this scourge that Biden and Harris and their handler have placed on us. We are on our own!
Aside from that, how long can the Democrats funds their excesses until we are bone dry? They cant't fund them forever, and when the money runs out they'll turn against the Democrats because they are cut off from the money tree. Then they'll riot and burn.

This is by designed because when there’s accountability, the Republicans will be blamed for turning off their money faucet for all of their entitlement programs. Mark my words. No matter how it happens the Republicans will be blamed for physical responsibility.

Last edited:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait until you folks listen to cameltoe's border speech. She just finished. That was the most ridiculous speech I've ever heard with a lie coming from her mouth on ever sentence.
It was hard to listen to, but I did the entire thing.
The jist was how she is going to shut down the border if elected, Trump, Trump, Trump didn't try to speak to the Mexican government to stop the flow. (He did with the stay in mexico) and an entire rash of BS saying most of the illegal drugs were coming across legal border crossings in vehicles, ignoring the got-aways and the list of stupidity while she was rambling on teleprompters was disgusting.
Wait until it's posted, then you will understand how the low information voters get their intel about who to vote for.
Kamala is the new border guard. Will stop it from day one......Just elect me.
She will stop as much as her almost 4 years of previous work as Boarder Zar. Maybe only let in 18 million instead of 20

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The amount of money isn't what's important here. The fact that they are getting any money at all should have you riled up instead of picking apart the claim tiny piece by tiny piece. Forgive my spelling earlier. It's "cite". As far as hitting a target 1000 yards away with a glock blinded folded, have you never heard of Jerry Miculek?? If I posted a real life video of it happening, would you call b.s. and say "nuh uh nuh uh, this isn't true, it was 998 yards!!"
-Of course the amount of $ is important. It’s the whole reason I doubted the story (post #16.)
-Regarding the fact that they are getting any $ at all, I already answered that too in post #50.

So, I don’t want the illegals to get any govt $$, & they should all be deported asap & I’m voting for Trump to make it happen. Now, that’s a pretty strong conservative view, but it’s still not good enough for you. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I think you’re deflecting here with your picking apart complaints, but I can still call BS when I see it-while at the same time complain about the illegals. Maybe I’m just skilled at multitasking & you’re not?😀
Or maybe cause I’m old & retired I have more time to craft cogent, nuanced, brilliant posts. lol

Last edited:

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wonder if the rich overlords have enough import terrorist here yet? Or how many more it will take?

Historically we were buffered here in Oklahoma, they migrated around us because the redneck peckerwoods (rps) chased them off.

Now the rps are all about too old to do anything and the young folks are more concerned with social issues playing out on social media.

I don’t really care what race, religion, political affiliation, or anything else good citizens are. It is a little frustrating how many people are taking advantage of our good nature though anymore. Including native born folks from good families who are too lazy to get a job.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wonder if the rich overlords have enough import terrorist here yet? Or how many more it will take?

Historically we were buffered here in Oklahoma, they migrated around us because the redneck peckerwoods (rps) chased them off.

Now the rps are all about too old to do anything and the young folks are more concerned with social issues playing out on social media.

I don’t really care what race, religion, political affiliation, or anything else good citizens are. It is a little frustrating how many people are taking advantage of our good nature though anymore. Including native born folks from good families who are too lazy to get a job.
Prob enough to give the blue states more congressional seats. That’s the reason the Dems want the open border.

Latest posts

Top Bottom