IMAX theatre in Owasso

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
What IMAX in Owasso? Only theater I know of in Owasso is the AMC Classic Owasso 12. I had heard rumors of a big theater complex to be built there, but wasn't aware it was progressing.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only one in Owasso is the AMC. I've been there many times, and if they have a sign on the door, I've never noticed. They also have zero security when I go (usually matinee showings, I'm cheap and the crowd is usually smaller). Just the kids at the front counter selling tickets, more kids selling expensive popcorn, and one guy taking tickets as you go into the screen area.

I could probably drag a howitzer behind me and they wouldn't notice. Any light concealment will be invisible to them.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We went to Tulsa to the imax theatre carried my G23 IWB with a short sleeve button up shirt untucked I never seen any signs but I do wish I would off carried the G27 instead anyways it was the first 3D movie I had ever been to and it was pretty cool the kids said it was just regular 3D not imax 3D I will have to wait a few more years to experience it I guess I can’t stand the traffic and all the people going every direction I’m too use to the small town life

Latest posts

Top Bottom