In or Out??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a buggin' in kinda gal. Mostly because if GC ain't leaving, I ain't leaving -- and as long as there is an OHP to put GC on 12-hour shifts he won't leave. Every single time there is a "crisis" they cancel days' off and go to 12 on, 12 off until further notice. That leaves ME here to take care of whatever else comes up. I first realized that THIS was the life I chose on 9/11 -- almost one month to the day we married.

Plus, I tend to think (mostly because it has been my personal experience) that when things get "uncomfortable" neighbors tend to look to each other for assistance, so you aren't really "alone", even if you'd rather be ... LOL

What do you guys think?? And why??

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have anywhere to go. So I'll just hang around the house and guard the front and back door. Having high blood pressure and diabetes, I wouldn't last very long if something really bad happens.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just depends on situation.

I'll bug in, bug out, migrate, raid whatever it takes, im flexible.

Anyone read Selco's blog? If ya didnt and you take SHTF seriously, google "selco". Its an eye opener.

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I plan to stay in. Living in a rural neighborhood, I feel safe here for the short term. Some of the wife's ducks may get served up for supper!

Oneof79, you need to stock up on a 90 day supply of meds and rotate them out to keep them fresh. If a SHTF event last longer than 90 days, alot of folks will be in trouble.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I plan to stay in. Living in a rural neighborhood, I feel safe here for the short term. Some of the wife's ducks may get served up for supper!

Oneof79, you need to stock up on a 90 day supply of meds and rotate them out to keep them fresh. If a SHTF event last longer than 90 days, alot of folks will be in trouble.

good advice.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've read Selco's blog. It inspired me to be a marauder.

In all seriousness I'd. Prolly. Bug in and live off stray cats and dogs a while.

Latest posts

Top Bottom