In or Out??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I thought this was going to be a thread about belly buttons!

You never know what someone might bring up on OSA.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll stay at whichever Zombie rally point is furthest from the action until all are present/accounted for, then we either stay in or go out.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is no one else concerned that by bugging in initially it would be practically impossible to get any further than your nearest main through way on anything besides your feet?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just depends on situation.

I'll bug in, bug out, migrate, raid whatever it takes, im flexible.

Anyone read Selco's blog? If ya didnt and you take SHTF seriously, google "selco". Its an eye opener.

No kidding ... I remember when he first hit SB (before his blog). Made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

I don't have anywhere to go. So I'll just hang around the house and guard the front and back door. Having high blood pressure and diabetes, I wouldn't last very long if something really bad happens.

GC is in the same boat you are. Here's what I did: Mark the calendar for 25 days AFTER you refill your Rx. Then call and refill it on that 25th day, instead of waiting til the end of the month. Then mark your calendar for 25 days later again, not the typical 30 days. It took me a while but last time I inventoried his meds he had several months worth of medication put back.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is no one else concerned that by bugging in initially it would be practically impossible to get any further than your nearest main through way on anything besides your feet?

I live in a town of less than 4k I can get out, but I also tend to think that roads are a good place to get ambushed...

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it is a REAL SHTF or better yet TEOTWAWKI, I'm bugging in at the local Walmart.

Lotsa supplies, thick concrete walls, everything you need.

Only about 2 to 4 access points I'd have to worry about.

Several friends and family and it is covered.

Secondary Bug In Location would be the local liquor store, but there are too many glass windows.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom