In or Out??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Refrigerate your meds if you didnt know that already...they will last longer
Ill probably stay in, Wifeys not too mobile...Or Ill see dave at the wallyworld or liquer store ....either one...;)

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It really depends on the situation, but I'd lean toward 'out' if it could be managed. Somewhere more remote. If not, I've got some local family that would band together.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In depending on the situation. If an economic collapse we will stay put, most other things we will head for the family land, if zombies we will head for the Edmond Crest. :D :D

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this thread.

Hmmm, In or Out?

I came to realize that I really prefer In and Out, In and Out, In and Out. And repeat as necessary.

Obscure references to Clockwork Orange and the Polish Sex Manual.

Dave

ls3mach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it is a REAL SHTF or better yet TEOTWAWKI, I'm bugging in at the local Walmart.

Lotsa supplies, thick concrete walls, everything you need.

Only about 2 to 4 access points I'd have to worry about.

Several friends and family and it is covered.

Secondary Bug In Location would be the local liquor store, but there are too many glass windows.

Dave

This is an excellent plan. Surely no one else would ever think to try something this diabolical. :-P

Stay in during initial panic. Reevaluate as necessary. No one is going anywhere fast on ANY roadway if they live in the city. Not sure why people believe otherwise. Anyone who has ever experienced a hurricane knows thing are slow moving at best. Most of the scenarios everyone is concerned about will cause more congestion than any hurricane.

bootsbaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
referring to BI a walmart:
I had a whole convo with my daughters teen friends about an actual zombie Apoc. LOL we decided that Bass Pro shop would also be a good place to hole up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom