In what kinds of crime were you the victim? And why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does being caught up in a love triangle while in college with a 20 year old smoking hot blonde, her 40 year old professional cougar mother who was married to a 69 year old man and the mid 20s black haired seniorita who cleaned their house count. I think it could be called a “crime of passion “ because once SHTF the maid got fired, the old man divorced the MILF and mother and daughter didn’t speak for several years.
I felt like I was robbed and was due compensation but none of them made any effort to give me restitution!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Does being caught up in a love triangle while in college with a 20 year old smoking hot blonde, her 40 year old professional cougar mother who was married to a 69 year old man and the mid 20s black haired seniorita who cleaned their house count. I think it could be called a “crime of passion “ because once SHTF the maid got fired, the old man divorced the MILF and mother and daughter didn’t speak for several years.
I felt like I was robbed and was due compensation but none of them made any effort to give me restitution!

pics or you’re lying

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Truck broken in, smashed back window with a piece of lumber that was in the bed. They got my shotgun that was displayed in a gun rack (remember those)
1989 they stole the whole dam truck, (different one) Was living in Colorado, had loaned my truck to my sister-in-law. She left the keys in it parked in an alley a block from a dive bar. Found it the next day, they had launched it from a dam into a dry reservoir and stolen the doors. Went back into town to try to find a tow company that could get my truck out. By that afternoon, when I returned, it had been stripped only thing that was left was the frame and cab. Thinking back on it, I just couldn't believe anyone could get down there and do that in about 6 hours. Wasn't enough left to haul to scrap yard, heck it's probably still there.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

Trying my best to follow this. Smokin blonde you were uhh, smokin. Her cougar mother who was smokin her 69 YO hubby who was smokin the maid? Or were you smokin the maid and the cougar along with the blonde?

Inquiring minds......

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Trying my best to follow this. Smokin blonde you were uhh, smokin. Her cougar mother who was smokin her 69 YO hubby who was smokin the maid? Or were you smokin the maid and the cougar along with the blonde?

Inquiring minds......

maybe he was piping the 69 yr old man.

the blonde and the cleaning lady may have had a thing going on too.

cougar got jealous?

this can go so many ways.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1. As most of you know I was the poor kid in my neighborhood. I joined the USAF and first paycheck bought a new Remington electric razor, I was so proud of that razor and I rod a bus home fro boot camp and took it out and bragged about it to some other kids on the bus, got home and the razor was gone. They lifted it and I was stupid for trusting them.
2. Had a tool box of good tools stolen from my garage when my kids and the neighbor kids were skinning Rattlesnakes late at night. I went in the house to bed earlier.
3. Had two guns I'd been saving for the kids, tools of all kinds belt sander, circular saw, coins and other stuff stolen by my son who was on drugs. Still smarting over this. I forgave him but never forgot.
4. Went to a Salvation Army service on Sunday evening and came out and car was stolen (GM Olds Toronado) broke the plastic around the ignition. Cops found the car in Green Pastures near Spencer OK transmission in drive and against a tree.
5. I still trust people, I may be a fool for doing so but as old as I am now, they can steal things and I fluff it off by saying, "I don't have to worry about that "thing" anymore, they can worry about it."

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was in highschool my truck was broken in to in the parking lot and they stole my JVC cd player, one of claremore's finest came out and took the report, basically said too bad. A couple years later I found a guy in town with the exact same model cd player as mine. I brought up mine had been stolen and he started stuttering and got really nervous.

Then, in 2005 I let my cousin's girlfriend move in with me. Bad idea, she stole four pair of shoes from me and my decorative swords. I got the swords back but I couldn't get my shoes back. I hate theives!!!!

Since then I've had my debit card compromised a few times, but that's it thankfully.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

Inquiring minds......
He was reading swank!! Life is just a fantasy!!! :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom