Indoor range coming to Duncan next year

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to Bare Arms once before I found out about Big boys in Mustang.The lighting wasn't too good in there and the low ceiling bothered me.If I can go to Big boys on Tuesdays for $7.50 I will gladly drive the extra 25 minutes for a much nicer place at half the cost of the range in Elgin.To each his own.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bare Arms of Elgin has an indoor range? I recall them struggling to get a small outdoor range going some time ago and didn't realized they had progressed beyond that.
Yep, a full 10 lane 25 yard range, pretty nice for this area. I shoot there once a week or so with the spousal element just to shoot with her. She is really enjoying it. Price is around $15 bucks a day unlimited or 275 a year for single and 375 a year for family.
My wife and I have driven up there on three separate Saturdays during their posted business hours - the range (and store) have been closed each time, there were no notices on the door, and the answering machine didn't take messages.

Sure wish there were a range closer to Lawton. There's a market to be tapped and a number of locations in the county just outside the city limits where it wouldn't have to put up with Lawton's anti-business city government. Big Boys and Firearms Solutions are both good places to shoot but the drive time to either makes them weekend-only propositions instead of a "run by the range after work" thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom