• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Inexpensive press

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Wanting to get a 16 year old kid in to loading for his 6.5. Looking for a Lee open or classic O press, rcbs partner or equivalent.
Thanks

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Where you located op? I have a couple of the cheap open Lee presses that I used for punching primers on military 5.56 that I likely won’t use again

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Where you located op? I have a couple of the cheap open Lee presses that I used for punching primers on military 5.56 that I likely won’t use again
I’m in Edmond. I think we met at the teepee church once. I don’t mind coming to you. I’ll pm you for price

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
I've got two presses --- an antique Texan cast iron for $45 or a RCBS JR3 I think I was looking around 60. Several other bits of reload gear that I could get rid of too. I don't mind driving down to Edmond if needed since there's something posted on Armslist that I want.

Latest posts

Top Bottom