Information on selling collection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone a few weeks ago was being asked to sell to someone who'd told them they had a MM card - here in OK, the OSBI is sending out letters revoking permits due to that. Be careful about anyone who 'lets slip' they are a MM user if trying to work a firearms deal.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish I had your problem....I'd most likely keep most if not all because I'm somewhat of a horder....especially with firearms

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There have been reports of people, presumably alphabets, increasingly trying to do things like solicit sales across state lines, people "letting slip" that there might be cause to not trust them in a private sale but them asking to continue anyways. Things like that. Essentially probing the people behind the listing to try to get them to agree to something illegal.

ATF GUY.png

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If any of the firearms in this collection just happen to be West German Walther or French Manurhin PPK or PPK/S pistols, particularly chambered in .32 ACP, PM me. I have somewhat of a slight interest in these...

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had this happen to me three times in the last two years.....after a few exchanges with the buyer one said he'd have to drive up from Texas....I put an end to that quickly. Another said they were buying for a friend out of state and one said they had to pick up the firearm as they were travelling through the state...all three sounded fishy to me and I went with my gut and declined the sell. All three ads where posted on Armslist and I stated that the buyer would have to have an Oklahoma Drivers License and be an Oklahoma resident.

Leggett71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are dealers in Tulsa that buy collections.
Green Country Pawn on 31st
Silver Dollar Pawn om Peoria & 41st
McKools on 31st

And there are others I am sure.

All are reputable dealers and may be interested in your guns it all depends on what is included in what you are calling a collection and if they think they can resell what you have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom