Information on selling collection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is somewhat of a slight understatement! :bolt::cool:

Nine...
on flag.jpg

And Ten.
on flag.jpg
Gold PPK 1.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't help myself, these little mechanical jewels just appeal to me. A plus is that I enjoy shooting them more them than any other pistols I've shot. The original CCW pistols....and still among the best.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About ten years ago I shared a table at Wanemacher's selling off a few guns to fund my recent unemployment. One guy fondling a Glock mentioned he is in the Air Force and from Florida. I reached over and took the Glock out of his hand while telling him I couldn't sell it to him, that would be illegal. I'm pretty sure it was a test. Be sure you know the laws in case you are tested too.
I've been to a few gun auctions. I quit going because the prices were so high. As a seller, that's what you want. If I had a collection the size of yours to sell I'd definitely go the auction route.
Actually if he is stationed here and has a copy of his orders saying that, he is allowed to buy in OK.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't help myself, these little mechanical jewels just appeal to me. A plus is that I enjoy shooting them more them than any other pistols I've shot. The original CCW pistols....and still among the best.

I think what you have is what is clinically referred to as a fetish.

Latest posts

Top Bottom