Interest in a group buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ls3mach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read that Utah preppers got a group buy on water tanks.

I want to buy one or two personally and was hoping to maybe get a group buy going. They got the 260 gallon tank for $345 and the 525 gallon tank for $470. I haven't contacted them yet to see how many we would need to commit, but would be willing to organize the whole ordeal. I have a forklift for unloading them and could store them for a week while people came and picked them up. I can do delivery too if people want to compensate for time and fuel.

I personally want 2 of the smaller ones so that I can store them inside my home. Might pick up a large one to keep on a skid at my shop as well. Let me know if there is any interest or if someone knows a different company that might have a similar cheaper solution.

Last edited:

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a tank place on S 11 st just east of MacArthur. You should check there. I have bought from them before and will be buying a new tank once I get my new storage building built. They also have all of the fittings, hoses, and pumps that you would probably want. Their web site is https://www.wyliesprayers.com/v/location-detail/Oklahoma-City-OK/3g/

Last edited:

ls3mach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a tank place on S 11 st just east of MacArthur. You should check there. I have bought from them before and will be buying a new tank once I get my new storage building built. They also have all of the fittings, hoses, and pumps that you would probably want. Their web site is https://www.wyliesprayers.com/v/location-detail/Oklahoma-City-OK/3g/

I know the company. We are both Banjo representative. I can get 55 gallon barrelscheap enough, but was hoping for a more completed solution.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know it’s not the same, but for smaller scale there is a guy on north 169 just south of Oologah that resells plastic UN style 15/30/55 Gal barrels that he gets from Pepsi. He sets up on some weekends at the HWY 412 exit where Mock Brothers Saddlery is. $15ish for small and $20-$25ish for the big ones. They smell like pine sol but it’s really from the lemon lime syrup flavoring ; ). You might be able to get them even cheaper from Pepsi or Coke bottlers too? I would be very hesitant to use anything that I didn’t know for a fact came from food grade origins which is why I thought this was such a good idea. Atwoods/Lowes etc. sell water faucet valves that will screw directly into the top caps.

They look like this: http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=24131&catid=459

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know the company. We are both Banjo representative. I can get 55 gallon barrelscheap enough, but was hoping for a more completed solution.
I was looking at a 200 + gal vertical black tank. I don't remember the cost, but it was somewhere about $200 plus fittings. I am also going to get a 12 volt demand pump to go with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom