Interest in finishing your own AR Lower Receiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKC_Gunsmith

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our new mill was dropped off a few days ago and has now been set in place and wired.
Getting very close now, I'll post some videos soon of the actual machining process.
BTW, this mill will make 8 lowers at a time and moves at 3,000 inches per minute.

Aviator41, I'm sure we can work something like that in. I'm going to focus on getting the main production up and running first and then look at other options.

i40.tinypic.com_bgnxty.png

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our new mill was dropped off a few days ago and has now been set in place and wired.
Getting very close now, I'll post some videos soon of the actual machining process.
BTW, this mill will make 8 lowers at a time and moves at 3,000 inches per minute.

Any updates?

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After reading more, I am in. Have a logo design in my head already. Just have to get it on paper. I like the teaser, too!

OKC_Gunsmith

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's finally time! We have been swamped with other work (the stuff that lets us buy this equipment to make guns) but progress has been made and we just hired in some new machinists that we are dedicating to making guns so things should progress quickly now. I've attached a video showing the pallet change operation. (Sorry for the quality, all I had was my phone and uploading it caused some odd scaling) I'll take some real video later this week showing the lowers being machined from billet. At this point we are very close to being able to offer both 100% and 80% lowers. The order of 1,500 forged lowers is slated to arrive soon as well if anyone is interested in those as well.

Click here for machine video

Thanks again for all your patience.

s17.postimg.org_alg2eore3_Mill1.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom