Interest in finishing your own AR Lower Receiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKC_Gunsmith

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey all, it's been a LONG while. I can give you all the details about set backs and delays, etc etc, or I can simply apologize for the delay and let you know we've been working to ensure we have the absolute best quality possible and I'm proud to say that is exactly what we've accomplished.

i42.tinypic.com_2dwhq0y.jpg

i39.tinypic.com_2dqolz8.jpg

i43.tinypic.com_15yi2d3.jpg

i44.tinypic.com_2hn8i77.jpg

I'll throw some high res photos up tomorrow.

In the mean time, here is the long-awaited pricing...
$200.00 for a 7075-T6 Billet made in Oklahoma 80% lower with you machining the final 20%. (Limited Quantities)
$175.00 if you just buy the lower and don't machine it.
$250.00 if you purchase a completed firearm from me with all the work and coatings done. (Includes a free laser engraving of your choice)

The magwells have been broached instead of cutting corners and drilling them out.
They are sandblasted and tumbled to ensure all burrs are removed and to give the edges a nice rounding so you don't catch anything on sharp corners.
Mill certifications are available
MADE IN OKLAHOMA!

Addons:
I've made a deal with a local Cerakote company who does phenomenal work and normally charges $60 per lower and here is what they offered.
$40 for a one off Cerakote color or
$30 if I have at least 5 people wanting the same color.
Serial numbers will be laser engraved for free after coating.
Local shops charge around $15 for lowers to be anodized if you would rather go that route and I'm working on the ability to offer anodizing at the time of manufacture.

$15 for any additional laser engraving.
Custom machine engraving is available but you will need to contact me so we can discuss price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom